About Hagar Services Coalition
Hagar’s goals are to:
- provide innovative educational programs for young men, single mothers and women to respond to emerging social issues affecting their community;
- provide local, state and regional educational and awareness training opportunities on the importance of civic engagement as a means to create a positive impact on the community; and
- provide training opportunities that prepare and empower individuals to discover pathways to become leaders involved with their community and public/private sectors.
Communities We Serve
- Elementary and high school students (5th-12th grade);
- College and University students seeking leadership and public policy education/training;
- Adults and families seeking education and community engagement opportunities; and
- Individuals referred by government, academic and nonprofit leadership for leadership mentoring and educational opportunities.